In this session, Nutritionist Kristen Seiff helps you learn about how small changes to your nutritional habits go a long way in improving your overall quality of life.
You’ll also get to cook a delicious and nutritious meal!
You’ll be making Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs with Tzatziki Sauce
For the Chicken
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 lemon, zest & juice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- veggies of choice:
- Bell peppers
- Green beans
- Corn on the cob
For the Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 small cucumber grated or finely diced
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint and/or dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 medium clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
As always, just about everything can be substituted for something you already have in your house!